“Desire is the key to motivation, but it is determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.”

-Mario Andretti

Saturday, February 17, 2007

FIRE SAFETY CLASS DUE FEB 23

Does anyone know if there is a class coming up that's been preplanned? I seem to recall reading something about a class, but I can't remember details... If we are supposed to find one on our own, is this something we call the fire department for?

2 comments:

Erin Pate said...

From what I understand, you get the fire safety class when you start at the hospital. Your clinical instructor takes care of it. It is not something we have to do on our own.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the response - I'll check with my clinical instructor.

What are your top 3 song choices for graduation?