“Desire is the key to motivation, but it is determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.”

-Mario Andretti

Monday, March 5, 2007

Assigned Reading for Thursday?

Does anyone know which chapters we are supposed to be reading for this coming thursday? There were none scheduled (or at least listed on the schedule), only those for skills lab. I've been asking, and a few people have asked me...

3 comments:

Maria C. said...

Mrs. Semillo told me to read the Perioperative chapter. I don't have my book in front of me so I don't know what chapter it is though.

Maria T. said...

I figured the chapters out via the lecture slides and topics; it looks like it is chapter 35 for periop, ch.8 for healthpromo, and ch. 50 pgs 1381-1404 for intro to IV therapy. Hope that helps!

Unknown said...

Thanks guys... I had a little "clouding" of the brain... I think the advanced dementia from my clients at clinical was wearing off on me... lol

What are your top 3 song choices for graduation?