“Desire is the key to motivation, but it is determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.”

-Mario Andretti

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Doctors Hospital Manteca and Kaiser Manteca

I still need a clinical basket leader for Doctors Hospital Manteca and Kaiser Manteca. The baskets are due Thursday, May 10 so time is running out. If no one from the 2 groups above contacts me within a week I will have to randomly assign a leader and theme to each group. So, I really need someone from Doctor's Manteca and Kaiser Manteca to step up and be the leader for your group. You can contact me at Abradley277@students.deltacollege.edu
Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I volunteered a 6-7 wks ago, you must have forgot...The theme we are doing for our basket is "Taking a Break" for Kaiser...Thanks!
Liz

What are your top 3 song choices for graduation?