“Desire is the key to motivation, but it is determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.”

-Mario Andretti

Friday, April 13, 2007

Welcome Tea

Greetings-

I wanted to let everyone know that the $15.00 that is being collected for next semesters Welcome Tea is being collected by myself (Melissa Maness). You can give me your funds on Thursday's at lecture. I sit in the back on the left side by the door; isle seat.

Please do not turn in your money to the Nursing Office. Although Judy and Julie in the office are happy to college the money, they are very busy with preparations for the new students coming in next semester. In efforts to relieve the stress off of them, please see me.

Remember! The deadline for funds is April 26th. We are unable to put plans into effect until these funds are collected.

If you need to contact me you can email me at mmaness638@students.deltacollege.edu or you can call me at 417-2463.

I am also looking for pictures from throughout the semester from clinical, skills labs, and family night etc. for the power point presentation. If you have pictures that you would like in the presentation, please mail those to me at blueyedbaybe@yahoo.com as the Delta email account is unable to accommodate those picture files.

Thanks to all!
Melissa

1 comment:

Jenifer Williams said...

It is tradition for the SNA to donate $50 to the Welcome Tea. I emailed more info to you so we can make this happen. :) PS Please let me know if you need help with anything as we can ask for volunteers at the next SNA meeting.

What are your top 3 song choices for graduation?