“Desire is the key to motivation, but it is determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.”

-Mario Andretti

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Littmann ID Tags anyone?

Hi all... I have 3 grey Littmann Identification Tags available at $2.50 (my cost) if anyone is interested. They are brand new in separate packages w/instructions and 2 nameplates, one of which is engravable. I will keep them with me until sold. I bought a bundle of 5 because it was a better deal than buying 1 from another vendor & I liked the Littmann tags better than the other brand... Just thought I'd pass on the savings to anyone else that wanted to personalize their stethoscope. Happy Studying!

Liz Crist

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, I just bought a classic 2, and I am willing to buy an id tag from you. Just give me a call whenever your available @ 670-4770. Thanks again Liz!

Liz said...

Sorry - all sold right after I walked into class this morning.

FYI - I bought package of 5 through amazon 3rd party vendor - 3.99 + tax + S&H for ~$13. I know, S&H BAD, but in the end, only cost @$2.50 each and another vendor wanted ~$6 for just one, not including S&H!

Anonymous said...

Thank you liz! ill do that.
-mike

What are your top 3 song choices for graduation?