“Desire is the key to motivation, but it is determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.”

-Mario Andretti

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Nursing Tea Chair

A long honored tradition in Delta's ADN program is that the first semester students put on a tea for the incoming next semester students, and I am looking for someone who is interested in Chairing the Tea for the next semester students. I have many supplies left over, that will be available to you for the next tea. I have a folder that outlines everything for you on what to do and how to do it. There is contacts for hospitals as well, and all the poem info. Also I still have left over items for the poem. When someone takes on this job I an willing to help them out. The sooner someone gets started the better. Let me know who is going to be the new chair from your group. You can post here on the blog or contact me via e-mail bjbuonauro@verizon.net
Thanks
Barbara Buonauro

No comments:

What are your top 3 song choices for graduation?