“Desire is the key to motivation, but it is determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.”

-Mario Andretti

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Welcome to Nursing

Sorry that I have been a slacker in posting to your blog. My class is a little preoccupied with preparing for our upcoming NCLEX exams.
As soon as I get through it I'll be a little more active with the helpful stuff. For lots of help now, click on the links to all of the previous semester's blogs and check out their archives. Go back to their first month and you will find that they were right where you are now and there is lots of helpful tips and advice for you to find there. Share whatever useful stuff that you find with your classmates by copying the link or tip to a post of your own. It saves a lot of time, stress and sweat. A lot of your busy work has already been done for you, all you have to do is reach out and take it.

In the meantime, if I can help you in anyway, I can be reached at
bboss947@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

What are your top 3 song choices for graduation?